LEADERSHIP TRAINING MEDITATION
Romans 1:17 (NIV)
For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed — a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”
• Paul is convinced, and wants to make it clear, the Gospel is nothing less than the power of God for salvation.
• This power, that leads to a restored relationship with God, is not operational in everyone, but only in everyone who believes.
• It is by faith, and faith alone, that one receives righteous status before God
• The offer to salvation is universal, but participation is limited to those who trust God.
• God already accepts and loves you as much as possible; nothing more can be added to that.
• Will you be faithful to God as God has been faithful to you?